Except as otherwise provided in the City's Charter, all legislative powers of the City are vested in a Council consisting of one member nominated and elected to a four-year term from each of the six wards.
Each member of Council elected or appointed from a ward must have resided in that ward no less than six months and must have been a resident of the City for at least three years immediately preceding his election.
- First Ward - Kevin W. Johnson (740) 876-8558 [email protected]
- Second Ward - Rich Saddler (740) 821-9652 [email protected]
- Third Ward - Kevin E. Johnson (740) 821-1287 [email protected]
- Fourth Ward - Jim Kalb (740) 354-5753 [email protected]
- Fifth Ward - Gene Meadows (740) 353-1509 [email protected]
- Sixth Ward - Steve Sturgill (740) 776-2487 [email protected]
First Ward - Chairman Kevin W. Johnson - Economic Development & Sustainability
Second Ward - Chairman Rich Saddler - Parks, Service, Building Recreation & Cultural
Third Ward - Chairman Kevin E. Johnson - Personnel & Performance
Fourth Ward -
Fifth Ward - Chairman Gene Meadows - Legal, Legislative & Safety
Sixth Ward - Chairman Steve Sturgill - Budget & Finance
Agendas, Minutes, and Audio Files
Previous years will be made available soon or can be made available on request.